October 8, 2013

Style Tip from Michelle (Best Glasses for your Face Shape)


I found this video really helpful because I'm seeing almost everyone wearing regular glasses, nerdy glasses or any kind of sunnies. Well, your eyes are really important and you really need to take care of. Imagine if you don't have an eye. Weird, right? Eyes makes you really beautiful. With just a simple eye contact, you can really express your mood to somebody.

I thank Michelle Phan for uploading this amazing video! Check out her Daily Blog and be sure to visit her youtube and view her videos and why not, give them a thumbs up!

Want more video features? Videos are perfect for this month! Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...